Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Liz's Day Nine

Well, shucks, I think I've hit a plateau. Dang! Well, I increased the tension on my bike today, so I only accomplished four sets of six min each instead of five, covering 4.2 miles. My speed was all over the place, but I never went over 15 and never under 11 mph. I'm still exhausted. I'm struggling this week big time, but I honestly think it's because I completely changed my schedule in every way possible, because of Jonni starting school. Going to bed early, getting up early, naptime in a totally different place...my body is going WHAT are you DOING?! I'm really grateful to Dana for her breakfast recipes too, because I've been so brain dead the past few days, that I've skipped breakfast without meaning to (not that it's my favorite meal of the day anyway, it's totally not). I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow I think. But I'm definitely hanging in there! I want to be SVELTE!!
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Come on Liz, break that plateau! Rah!

Dana Cheryl said...

Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!