Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pooped Out

Alright, I hate to do this but today I'm just copping out. I'm exhausted. I went to Wal-Mart, and I'm going to count it good for the day. My little body is just screaming for a break, and John is of the opinion that I've pushed it just a bit too hard for the dilapidated condition I'm in, so I'm taking it easy today. I'm just impatient to the 'nth degree. Here's a big welcome to Lisa, Dana's roommate, who joined us yesterday. We can't wait to hear from you! There are still a few people out there MIA as well, so here's a holler for you. Where did you go? Come out come out wherever you are! Are we SVELTE, or no? Let's hear a big "HECK YEAH"!!
The Almighty Liz

4 comments:

Renae said...

hey, don't feel bad. A day to recoup is not a bad thing. I don't work out everyday. Not that I'm a great role model or anything, but I'm generally happy if I run 4 days a week. 5 would be better, but it ain't likely to happen soon. Some weeks it's only three times, or two on a really bad week.

timpani76 said...

I used to take Wednesdays off to re-charge in the middle of the week. Maybe you need like Sundays & Thursdays off instead of two days in a row?

Or maybe working out four days in one week is more than enough for someone who's trying to get back into exercise!

Don't get down! You are doing great!

Dana Cheryl said...

A day of rest is a good thing. This is a process... Exercise doesn't work without rest.

This is a no guilt blog!!! :)

lizS said...

you know, i think you guys are right. i need more than one day of rest, and a day in the middle of the week felt really good. i can work up to six days a week, instead of trying to do it all at once. i feel much better today, ready to take on the world! which reminds me, i have a date with my bike...