Friday, August 15, 2008

Liz Day Five

Alright ladies, I am much impressed with myself. I've gone from 3 five minute sets with a rest of 15 minutes in between to FIVE 5 minute sets with 10 minutes rests in between. I went from and average of 8-10 mph covering just under 2.5 miles, to 12-15 mph with a 20mph 1 minute burn at the end of the last set that covered 4.7 miles today. And I did this in just FIVE DAYS. Can you believe that?! So tomorrow, I'm going to work on 7-8 minute rests in between, and six minute sets. And if I handle it okay after the first one, adding that 20 mph 1 minute burn to the end of each set, instead of just the last one.
I am an ANIMAL.
I so need to figure out how to get progress graphs up, so we can see our progress.
Are you guys feeling as good as me? Oh, and by the way, I totally woke up sore today. Swimming is definitely more difficult. I've been waking up feeling those workouts, but not enough to impair me in any way. This morning I was absolutely hurting, but again, not so bad that I couldn't improve my biking today! *ROAR!!*
So hang in there everybody! I know that this is a good thing. We have two more days before this blog is a week old, and look at the progress we've all made already. We will rule the Earth with our power!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

Wow, who knew that exercise could help you rule the earth ;)

ROAR! Back at ya babe.

Dana Cheryl said...

Roooooaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renae said...

WTG!