Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whew!

Today was really hard, until I realized that someone had been messing with the tension on my bike, and it was way more than usual. Unfortunately, I had already exhausted myself, so even with lowering the tension, finishing out the rest of my sets was a struggle. I maintained about 14-15 mph, covered 6 miles, and did five sets of 6 min each, with six min rests. Tomorrow, I think I will do Pilates.
By the way, we kicked this week off with a BANG! Lots of you threw off the Monday slump, and got moving. Good work everyone! Let's try to maintain our momentum as the week progresses!
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Man don't ya hate that! Tension settings are sacred!!!

lizS said...

i think it was my kids, but john has been using my bike too, so it might have been him. i'm trying to think of a good way to get back at him...