Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday- Marching/ Running in Place

Houston we have a problem! I hurt my back while I was out gardening, or just after I came in from gardening, so I really have no idea how I hurt it. I did something kinda dumb in that I decided to still try and work out after I was in severe pain. I thought, "ok, I can't do my kickboxing workout, but marching in place is almost ZERO impact!" Well, marching in place felt so good, I decided to jog in place for 5 minutes, twice.

Probably not the smartest thing. I currently can barely move. It looks like I have the first "let's get svelte" injury. Sigh, anyone want to trade backs with me?

2 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

You don't want mine. I'm headed to the chiropractor tomorrow. :)

Bless your heart. Hang in there.

lizS said...

aw, that sucks! be sure you do some slow gentle stretches for your back, preferrably laying down, several times today. feel better soon!