Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday- Kickboxing 1 hour

"PRIORITZE EXERCISE"-- my favorite Dr. Phil quote. I think I did a pretty good job today.

My kickboxing workout was more like 45 minutes punching & kicking and marching in place 15 minutes. I made my kickboxing workout from about 5-6 of my favorite boxing/kickboxing workout tapes. I actually still have a bunch of the kickboxing tapes if anyone wants to borrow them.

I got up at 6am this morning to watch Ahlanna, and I only got 3 hours sleep last night. Anyone else mind-numbingly tired? I'm glad I decided to kickbox instead of taking a nap with the kids, as Quis Bear boycotted her nap and just played in her crib for an hour or so. I like to post late at night, but I might just go straight to sleep after I eat dinner.

"I'm pretty tiured now, I think I'll go ho-ome"

3 comments:

lizS said...

go timpani! way to WORK IT! that's awesome, and i applaude your workout on three hours of sleep. i hope you get some very well deserved indeed sleep.

Dana Cheryl said...

Ahhhhh sleep! Good stuff. On that topic... I just realized last week that getting active while dead-tired actually makes me feel better. I know, I know. How did I go so long without knowing that? In my mind I would just say," I'll sleep today and then get up and hit the day running tomorrow." The thing is that I never felt any better.

I've learned that if I push through the day by doing something active that I enjoy then I feel fabulous and make it on a lot less sleep.

So why on three hours? Were you up watching the olympics too? :)

timpani76 said...

I was up with coughing, again. Blah, stupid lingering cough.