Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Liz's Day Nine

Holy schniekies. Well, I did the exact same workout as yesterday, and I'm just as bushed. We were going to go swimming tonight, but when we got there the pool was closed. (idiots) It's closing for good in just a couple of weeks, so I'm going to have to find an indoor pool, because I don't think I can give up my bi-weekly swims; they're such a good workout. I would also like to remind Dana that she was going to share breakfast recipes with us. I'm waiting on pins and needles lady! We are also missing several people the last couple of days, so I would just like to give a holler to those who are hiding, and say get back on the horse! You can do it! Get out there and kick some boot-tay!
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

Dana Cheryl said...

Thanks for reminding me!