Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Started out lazy....

I got up at 5:45 this morning so that I could do a strength workout before my run. It went well, the strength workout but I was lazy on my run this morning and only went a mile because I planned on doing an interval workout after work. Before the intervals I ran one mile, then I sprinted half a lap and ran the other half for a total of one mile. And because I was feeling guilty for only doing a total of three miles I ran a fourth....... Pretty good workout, though I'm a little sore from the strength workout this morning, it's been a while!

Breakfast: cheese, banana, and a piece of toast with butter and raspberry jam
Lunch: Homemade enchiladas, refried beans and spanish rice
Dinner: Dido Dana's dinner...:)

5 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Yeah dork getting up before 6 am is lazy. Not to mention running both before & after work. That's dang lazy. Then add sprints to the usual and that's so freakin' lazy I'm embarrassed to know you!


Keep up the awful work. (Since today is obviously opposite day where lazy means busy.)

Love ya! You rock.

lizS said...

yeah jeez, way to make the rest of us feel like bums! keep up the good work! you'll kick major hooey in your marathon!

Lisa Lou said...

I said started out lazy Dana, not my whole day was lazy!:) I felt lazy because I only ran a mile and I know that in order to be ready on the 13th, i need to be running more.....
And the plan was to get up at 5:30, of course, at least I actually got up, it's much better than what I did last week!!

Dana Cheryl said...

Back to the "you got up before 6 a.m." point...

You can't use the word lazy if you get up before 6 a.m. :)

Lisa Lou said...

Ok, fine, you've made your point and I agree, getting up before 6 am is not lazy.