Friday, October 17, 2008

199th Post?!

That is so cool! I should give a prize to whoever posts 200. But I won't. I'm way too lazy, lol!
Anyway, my knee is all better today. I popped it trying to thread my way through the maze of toys that is my playroom/library to get a book last night, and it immediately felt much better. When I woke up this morning, and put my weight on it, it popped three more times, and felt all better. So, apparently, I got it a little out of joint without noticing, due to all the other joint pain I had going on at the same time. *sigh* But all better now!
So, of course, having been missing my workouts this week, as soon as John got home, I ran downstairs, and hopped on my bike. It was so hard!! My legs were jelly when I got done. 20 minutes, 15 mph for 4.3 miles. Oi! But I did it! And although my body doesn't like it so much right now, I feel good about myself, and that's what matters! (right? right)
The Almighty Liz
PS the little widget to the side there says it's 196th, but my dashboard says it's 199th. Silly technology! Make up your mind!
PPS okay, I figured it out. There are drafts that have not been published, so my dashboard says there are 199, but there are only 196 published. So, this is in fact, the 196th post. Still cool, but not as. ;)

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

20 minutes is WAAAAAYYYYY better than your starting time on the bike, so that is still really good!

Eyepoke said...

oh, i'm not discouraged. i just took over a week off the bike after all. but i AM sore. *giggle*
liz