Monday, October 20, 2008

I HATE Mondays.

Ugh. Well, did my bike today. 20 minutes at 15 mph for 4.3 miles. It wasn't as hard as last Friday, thank goodness, or I'd have to shoot myself. I was sick over the weekend, and lost five lbs! I know, not the best way to lose weight, but if I can keep it off, I'll take it. I'm at 138 now. I'm going to take some of Timpani's advice, and cut my calories just a bit more for a couple of weeks, and try to jump start my metabolism. (I don't think I ever mentioned this, but I have been dieting this whole time too. Uber frustrating to be dieting AND exercising, and still gain eight pounds.) Anyway, bike again tomorrow, weights on Wednesday. And maybe Pilates, if the weights don't wipe me out. I need to get my tummy in shape.
Happy Monday! (that was heavy with sarcasm, by the way.)
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

Mary said...

Sorry you were sick this weekend. :( Glad you're better now. :) Sorry you hated your workout. :( Glad you lost 5 pounds. :) Sorry you lost them the sick way. :( Glad you're my friend. :)

timpani76 said...

Oh, stop being so negative!

Mondays are a fresh start to a new exercise week. Anything is possible on Mondays!

And, you lost five pounds, yay!

Eyepoke said...

i just had a particuarly bad monday is all. sick all weekend=no sleep, and then i started my period yesterday too. just a big UGH day.
liz