Friday, October 24, 2008

Hillary Duff was right?

I remember a few years ago I saw a bit of the View. (I know, so lame!) Anyway, some ditzy pop-starlett was on- I think it was Hillary Duff- saying that she lost 10 lbs. just by eliminating carbonated beverages.
Well, anyone who knows me well enough, knows I am the Diet Coke Queen. So for the sake of Hillary Duff's street cred, I tried it. I've been drinking water flavored with stuff. It's kinda good.
...but I totally lost like 8 lbs. in the last 2-3 wks! What?! Hillary Duff may know what she's talking about. Try it!

I'm still a long ways off trying that lemonade with cayenne pepper diet....

3 comments:

lizS said...

yay! good for you, soda is so not good for your system. i could go on for leagues, but i won't. timpani gave it up recently here too. and wahoo! 8 lbs! that's awesome! and ick. lemonade and cayenne pepper? i'll just stick with my water, thanks.

timpani76 said...

I can't give it up all the way, but I try to stick to the caffeine free stuff.

What is cayenne pepper supposed to do with lemonade?

craftyashley said...

There's some sort of concoction made with lemonade, cayenne pepper, and a bunch of other gross stuff. If you drink it daily- automatically lose 5 lbs. I think my Mom got it from The Biggest Loser TV show.