Thursday, October 16, 2008

House Cleaning!

Well, okay, I know that's kind of a wimpy workout, but with everything hurting, that's just all I can handle. AND, I haven't been able to do much beyond occasionally loading the dishwasher until now. So yesterday and today I did the living/dining room, the kitchen, the bathroom (which, I'm ashamed to admit, hadn't been done since we move in!), and the hall. We are having lots of company this weekend starting today, so I wanted all the public rooms cleaned, and I did it! I'm wiped out, and I'm sore, but it's done! All my joints are feeling all the way better too, except for the right knee, which is killing me, so I'm gonna guess it's not the R. Fever going on there, but some injury that I didn't notice because it was hurting anyway along with all my other joints. We'll see how that's feeling tomorrow. If it still hurts, then I will do weights, but I really wanna do cardio!! Where's a pool when you need it? I can't even bike on this knee, I can barely walk.
Also, I just can't say this enough, you girls are doing so well this week! Even Mary has rejoined the fold!! We are all going to be so dang HOT....!
The Almighty Liz

6 comments:

craftyashley said...

Are you kidding? Heavy housework totally counts as a workout! I'm going to keep my blinders on about my own house, however.

lizS said...

um, let's see, not just one baby, but twins...yeah. i think you get a break on housework ashley. ;)

timpani76 said...

Yeah, Ashley, I think you get a "out of jail free" card on housework for about 2 years!

Good job with the housework Liz! Didn't Dana call that the "swiffer workout"?

Lisie said...

Good work on the housework Liz! Hope the knee feels better!

Dana Cheryl said...

Your rebound time has drastically improved Liz! Yes I call it the swiffer workout and it totally counts. Housecleaning burns tons of calories! Good job.

Mary said...

Housecleaning is not a wimpy workout. I read somewhere that housecleaning actually burns a lot of calories, but I don't know how many off the top of my head.