Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday--walking and dance aerobics

Hi everyone!

I did some dance aerobics with my kids this morning, then walked this evening with two of my kids in the stroller, just did laps around my neighborhood. It wasn't more than probably a half-hour of walking, but we have a pretty good hill that I made it up twice pushing 70 pounds of kids, so I was feeling it.

I am going to try to alternate aerobic exercise and strength training, but mostly I am going to try to do 30 minutes or more of SOMETHING 5 days a week. I am also logging what I eat, just to get an idea of where my pitfalls are, although I know that basically I just like to eat!

You ladies inspire me!

Elise

3 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

I know how it is with just liking to eat! :) Chocolate is my downfall...but knowing doesn't stop me from indulging in it!
Awesome job on pushing the kids! Great work!

timpani76 said...

Hmmm, food.... Who doesn't like food? Good job with the walking, I know how hard hills can be with 70 lbs of kid!

lizS said...

awesome elise! you are doing so well! and yeah, eating. i'm gonna have to revamp my diet in a big way. still gaining weight while dieting and working out reguarly....i must be doing SOMETHING wrong, lol!