Thursday, October 16, 2008

DC's Wednesday

We started our version of The Biggest Loser at Curves tonight. I'm psyched! It's giving me tons of motivation. The first prize is a total makeover at one of the trendy salons, second prize is a gift certificates to one of the nice stores in town, third price is also a gift certificate. We're getting healthy recipes, food/workout journals, protein drink mix, a neat t-shirt, tote bag, etc... This is gonna be tons of fun.


Workout: Curves Circuit, 60 crunches, 5 push ups

Breakfast: 2 pieces Turkey Bacon, Ezekiel Cinnamin Raisin Bread w/ organic peanut butter, flax, walnuts, almonds, strawberries

Lunch: Lean Cuisine meal

Dinner: 2 veggies patties

Dessert: Brownies w/ strawberries

4 comments:

lizS said...

awesome dana! i don't think i could do one push up right now! and the big losers thing is very cool. nothing like a competition to bring out the weight loss animal in you, lol!

Dana Cheryl said...

It's motivating that's for sure. Back on the mish I started with 1/2 push up ( I could sorta go up but not down. I'd just fall. lol.) By my last area I could do around 50. Why oh why did I stop?!

timpani76 said...

I think Lean Cuisine is the best of the frozen lunch/dinners. I wish I could join your version of the Biggest Loser! That sounds like so much fun!

Dana Cheryl said...

Timpani I wish that you could join too. It is a lot of fun. It's awesome to have a trainer there tailoring workouts to me as an individual. I know that all of us that stick to the program will see results! I'm way excited for how healthy I'm going to be. Yay!

I love Lean Cuisine. The food actually tastes good! I can't say the same for a most other frozen meals. :)