Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Made a Decision

I can only do what I can do. I am doing fine losing my baby weight, and I just can't squeeze another thing in. I can't even do all the things I'm supposed to be doing as it is. I've decided not to bother with the weight training until my Clayton learns to feed himself. Right now, I am literally spending nearly a quarter of my time feeding that baby. Yes, I know how important weight training is and how great it is for you, and how many more calories you burn up. Preaching to the choir here. I just can't fit it in right now. I will be happy with my cardio crazy self until baby starts to feed himself and the breast-feeding slows down some. Then I'll have more time, and it can replace the calorie burnage that feeding the baby is.

I ran 30minutes pushing J & C in the stroller today.

3 comments:

lizS said...

wow! why so defensive? so you can't fit it in right now. nobody's going to condem you to everlasting hell for it! keep up the awesome job you are doing with the cardio! you'll do wieght training when you can. a time and a season for everything, right? right.

timpani76 said...

Vance was a nurser like that. I felt like I couldn't schedule ANYTHING because he was always wanting to nurse. I was so glad when he started on solids at 4 months. I don't think I did ANY exercise until Vance was 6 months old.

Running is great for you too! Nursing is like a workout too!

Dana Cheryl said...

It's no big deal. We all have to find what works for us. I love that we all are doing different things and it's working for us. Swimming, biking, running, walking, weight training, pilates, yoga, spaghetti sauce jars, running in place, pushing kiddos in strollers, gardening, curves, etc... We rock!