Saturday, October 11, 2008

Motivation!

It is Saturday night and I am just getting around to reporting on Friday. I was tempted--so very tempted--to stay in bed Friday morning, but having to post that I was lazy again kicked me right out of bed. I put on a CD and danced / did various aerobic stuff with my kids joining in. Then I did a little bit of core stuff and stretching. I am sore today, which I love, I always think it means I did something that worked. Maybe it just means I didn't warm up or stretch out enough--? I don't know, but I still like it.

So today, Saturday I haven't managed anything yet, super busy day. Tonight my hubby is working late, kids are all in bed, maybe I can fit in a little yoga yet.

Night night everybody!

1 comment:

Eyepoke said...

elise that is so good! and yeah, i love being sore too. isn't that funny? we enjoy being in pain, lol! it just makes me feel like i accomplished something. keep it up!