Thursday, October 9, 2008

Still Going Strong!

O.K. So it has been awhile since I lasted posted and that is only because I am so busy. I promise this isn't just an excuse. My little boy's 3rd Birthday is this weekend and I have been getting everything ready for it. Then 3 days after his B-day is my husband's B-day. So life has been crazy. But I am still getting up at 5:30 a.m. and doing my walking/jogging and weights and abs. I am also still doing Curves on the three days I work.
On a happy note I had Lynette (the owner of Curves) weight and measure me on Tuesday and in one month I have lost 9 inches (all over) and 4 pounds. I am very proud of myself except I wish the pounds would have been more. But I just need to kick it up another notch and it will come off.
I have also noticed I sleep soooooo much better lately. Which is something I was needing to get.

2 comments:

lizS said...

good for you!! and as to posting, don't think you need to write a big long post evertime; one sentence will do. we just like to know you're still there!! and that's awesome about your measurements! and four lbs in one month is a healthy weight loss. my sister is in wieght watchers, and they say 1-2 lbs a week is the most you should lose. anymore is not good for your body. anyway, keep it up, you are doing AWESOME!

timpani76 said...

You get up at 5:30 AM, that's great! You are a mom, that's great too! I second the thought Liz had about just writing little one line posts to keep yourself and all of us on the right track!