Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday- Swimming 1 hour, Stomach workout 10 minutes

I think I'm going to take Renae's advice and try to fit in 10 minutes of stomach exercises everyday since my tummy is my biggest body issue right now. Maybe if I worked on it 10 minutes everyday (instead of 10 minutes twice a week) I can go down in pants sizes a little more quickly.

I also dug in the yard for 2 hours today planting blueberry bushes and trying to dig up an area to put a raised strawberry bed. I will probably be digging for 2 hours everyday this week to get this bed finished and filled with dirt and soil amendments.

3 comments:

Eyepoke said...

once again, you are just tearing it up! i think that the decision to do stomach exercises is a good one. keep us up to date on how it works!
liz

Renae said...

T-dawg is rockin'

Dana Cheryl said...

I love the gardening workout. Someday I'm gonna be able to try it. :)