Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday---Keeping it going

Last week was a good one except Friday I didn't get up and get my workout in. I didn't get to bed the night before until 12:30 a.m., but I have a good excuse, I went down to the Tuachan (Performing Arts Theatre) and saw Les Miserables. It was so good and worth staying up the late hours.
Yesterday and today got up at 5:30a.m. and did my treadmill and weights yesterday, ab work today. We are going camping this weekend, so I am going to try to keep my workouts in, it shouldn't be to hard.

3 comments:

lizS said...

oh man, you are so good! getting up early and all! keep it up!

timpani76 said...

Camping is exercise in itself isn't it ;)

Dana Cheryl said...

Guys Becky is looking GOOD! I wish ya'll could see her. I may post pix eventually. :)