Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not Much

Okay everyone, I just wanted to real quick let everyone know I'm still alive, and why I haven't been on here in almost a WEEK.
I overdid it with the walking last Thursday and took Friday off. I DID go shopping with Timpani on Saturday for several hours, and I count that as a work out cause I was a quivering pile of jelly at the end of it. Sunday was Sunday, and then on Monday the weather changed. The two things that affect my joints the most are cold and the weather. The past couple of days I haven't been able to move without pain, so I have opted out of exercise. (I actually had to take pain meds to sleep last night, it was awful) Today I'm feeling better as the weather is leveling off. When my normal work out time rolls around, I'll see how I'm feeling. I might not do anything again today though, so as not to acerbate these problems. Then we'll see what tomorrow brings. I am having a more rapid recovery time, so that is definite and very good progress. There is light at the end of the tunnel!!
I would also like to say WAY TO GO ladies! You guys have been pulling out all the stops the past couple of weeks, and that is just stellar!! We have a new member as well, my sister-in-law Ashley, and I would like to just give a shout of welcome out to her. We're way happy to have you!
So everybody, keep up the good work!! The holidays are coming up, let's keep our focus, and try not to slack off too much. If we can keep it in line, we'll all certainly be uber SVELTE by swimsuit season!! Wouldn't that be so nice?!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

Oh shoot! I keep forgetting to weigh myself to make sure I'm still holding steady, or losing weight. Grrr, do we have to have the holiday food fest every year?

Erik always brings home a ton of junk from work, and then everyone wants to give stuff to Vance, that he doesn't eat, because he's Vance. The list goes on and on.

Plus, I almost always get sick around the holidays, so I end up skipping my workouts. Not this year!!!

lizS said...

that's the spirit! everything in moderation! no illnesses! keep up with our workouts! (or, at least don't give them up completely) we will prevail against the holiday evil!

Dana Cheryl said...

We will make it ladies! I've really noticed that your rebound time is improving Liz! Awesome.