Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hi! I'm New!

Hello! I'm Liz's sister-in-law, and totally in need of some weight loss. I had twins almost two years ago, and haven't lost the majority of the crazy weight I gained. I have recently started a more aggressive routine, well more aggressive than doing nothing. I'm cutting out lunch- mostly. And I've come to have a girl-crush on Ellen from my pilates DVD. I love it, it has a 10 minute workout that I can do on really busy days and add on butt, thighs, or abs. I have yet to tack on more than one, however.
So anyway, I've lost 15 lbs. in 3 months. Which is good, but a long way from the nearly 70 lbs. I'd ideally like to lose. So anyway, thanks for letting me be apart of your lives for a bit. I'm ecstatic to be here!

4 comments:

lizS said...

welcome ashley! good to have you here! if you back read a little, we just had a new person join last week, and i posted a little intro of everybody, just so you know who's connected to who, and where everyone goes. 15 lbs that's great! hopefully, we can help you stay on that boat all the way to your goal! i'm so excited to have you, hurrah!

timpani76 said...

Welcome Ashley! I will be taking a few days off due to illness, but you will probably get to hear from me soon ;)

Lisie said...

Hi Ashley. Good job losing 15 pounds in three months, that is a good steady loss. Great work!

Lisa Lou said...

Hi Ashley! I am a random poster, but I am trying to be more diligent in my workouts and postings....it's great to have you an board! WTG with the 15 lbs.