Friday, October 3, 2008

Biked Today

This is going to be short because I'm about to leave on my date (and I look gooooood), but I thought I should post before I forgot. (that's dedication baby!) I biked 20 min at 15 mph covering 4 miles even. (so I did a little below 15 mph for some of that time, since it's less then yesterday, but I wasn't paying that close of attention because I was talking to my best friend on the phone) I'm going to lift weights tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good Friday night!
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

How was your date?

lizS said...

it was totally fun. we tried out a little mexican place for dinner, then we shopped for the halloween party. and we talked and talked and talked...it's so much fun being married to your best friend. :) i didn't lift weights today though, my joints in my arms are killing me. after three days of no pain too! ah well, we are getting there!!