Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting back on track!

After camping this weekend I realized I can't eat bad and skip exercising, because I felt horrible. My body is telling me not to do that again. On Monday when I worked out at work (Curves) it was so hard to work out. I felt like I was back to square one. I guess I needed a weekend of being lazy to show me how important my workouts are. Tuesday I did the treadmill and abs. This morning did my treadmill and weights, will try to fit Curves in today as well.

4 comments:

lizS said...

just remember that getting healthy and fit is a new way of life, not just something you do when it's convenient. right? even when you're on vacation, you should still be living the same way, maybe just giving yourself a little bit more leeway on treats and stuff than normal. we are SVELTE for life!!

Dana Cheryl said...

Hey Beck!

I think part of the reason you're struggling this week is that you're not feeling well too.

I will say that you're experiences this weekend have totally motivated me to carry around my own healthy food in a cooler! No cheap hotdogs for me. It's Hebrew National or nothing...

timpani76 said...

Don't be hard on yourself! Negative thoughts are worse for you than any junk food!

Dana Cheryl said...

So yesterday I started craving hotdogs so I went and bought some Hebrew Nationals. Yum! I love 'em.