Monday, October 20, 2008

DUH!

I just had the best workout this morning! I can't believe I didn't think to do this before! I turned on my blog that has a bunch of songs that I love on it, and Launa and I danced for about 25 minutes until she got tired. (Really, I could have kept going, but part of what makes it fun is her laughing and giggling.) I have a laughing willing dance partner with a built-in 35 lb weight which is great for twirls and throwing, and it's way fun. Oh and guess what she did today?! My 3 1/2 year old daughter was dancing with me to "The Hustle" and she started doing the pony! I almost died laughing! I asked her where she learned to do that and she said Daniel taught her. Now I'll have to ask him where he learned it (he's only 6). I might get video of her doing it and put it up on my blog, it's hilarious!

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

That's why I love working out in front of the TV, since I am not a music person. Most aerobics videos I have done have music or a beat in the background to keep you moving!

I taught an easy workout class at church, and one woman told me she did not think about just moving around with her daughter, and that she had so much fun with it!

lizS said...

yeah! i'm glad you had a fun workout! that's awesome! and do get a video of launa; i want to see.

Mary said...

When she knows I'm recording her she doesn't do it as well. I may just post the not-as-good version anyway. :)