Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weight Training Today

Well, I did lats and triceps, 3 sets of 10 reps each with 8 lbs. Next time, I am totally adding weight to the lat set, 8 is just not enough. I was going to do biceps and bench press as well, but I just ran out of energy. Bad day for Liz. I have been sleeping like crap for the past four or five nights, and today, I'm just bummed. No particular reason, but this is the first time since we moved that I have not just been on cloud nine. And the first time since I started this blog that I just didn't want to work out. Not a bad record really. And I worked out anyway! I'm drowning my intangible sorrows tonight in chocolate (in the form of three or four chocolate chip cookies) and some Heroes. (we have some dvd's from netflix, and I'm in the middle of season two) I'll get back on the bike tomorrow.
The Almighty Liz

4 comments:

timpani76 said...

We're in the middle of Season 2 of Heroes too!!!

Dana Cheryl said...

Heros rock!

Good on ya for exercising any way that's a big accomplishment.

Ya know I was recently diagnosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and it's wrecking havoc on my life. (Just ask my roommate.)

Maybe that's the reason for your blues too?!

Eyepoke said...

oh, i was diagnosed with clinical depression when i was sixteen. it runs in the family; my dad, half my brothers, maybe my sister...and yeah, it gets worse in the winter. no sun! i've found that tanning once a week helps in the winter. my doctor says the trinity cure (he's catholic lol!) for depression is diet, exercise and sunlight. i've just had a particuarly good run with the upswing. i'm feeling better today. instead of heroes, i had my cookies and was in bed by like eight thirty, and i actually slept decent, hooray! now, if i can get a good nap today...
liz

Eyepoke said...

oh, and i've already seem season two, but john hasn't. ;)
liz