Thursday, October 23, 2008

Disaster!

Catastrophe!! My stationary bike broke. The little tension wheel melted (it's about a hundred years old). Total suck!! So, my whole little family went to walmart for my work out instead. The good news, though, is that it rained today, and NO JOINT PAIN!! WAAAHOO! I am winning! That's right! Victory goes to the Almighty Liz! Unfortunately, I also came down with a cold today. But only a smallish one, and again, no joint pain accompanied it, so this is a very very very good thing. So, all I need now, is a new bike, and I will be back in business!!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

Oh no! You were doing so well on the bike!

Renae said...

I'll have B. keep an eye out for another one. Keep up the good work.

lizS said...

awesome. if anyone can find one, he can.