Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Tuesday

Well, short and sweet, I did 20 min. on the bike at 15-16 mph covering a distance of 4.4 miles. Hurrah!
I've gained ANOTHER pound. Eight in all since I started. NO GOOD.
Here's a big welcome to Elise! She joined our ranks with a bang; 20 min of running! Awesome Elise, and glad to have you. Since you probably don't know everyone from the blogosphere, here's a quick intro;
Renae is my sister in law. Mary (who hasn't been on in awhile) is my best friend. Dana served her mission in our area a few years ago, and so knows all of us in our area in that capacity. Lisa is her roommate. Trisha is a good friend of hers. Eyepoke is my husband John, and he never posts cause he's a loser. Becky is also a friend of Dana's. Timpani is an old, dear friend of mine and Renae's. Is that everyone? I think it is. Sorry if I left you out! (it's probably because you haven't posted in awhile ;)) So Elise, that's everyone; everyone, meet Elise. She's in my new ward, I met her at our local pool, where she unhesitatingly, the very first time I met her, offered to watch my kids so I could do laps with John. She's the best.
And we are steadily losing authors! So, if you are in contact with someone who hasn't posted in a week, I would urge you to feel them out, and encourage them to return. The more people we have, the better this works! And also, it's so beneficial, I hate for anyone to miss out!! Let's keep the blog alive!!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

I think we should all invite one person (or one more person). You did your part with Elise (not my sister), so if everyone else invited one person, that would probably help.

Renae said...

Okay, but who ever you invite can not have the either "lis" or "liz" in their names. (kidding) It's getting too confusing!

lizS said...

that's totally fine with me! just send me their emails, and i'll send 'em an invite! (and elise is not the first person i've invited, i invited all of you! just kidding, she's just the first to accept in awhile)