Monday, October 6, 2008

Walking

Okay, confession; I didn't lift on Saturday. I got sick over the weekend, which means I won't be going on a long planned family camping trip this weekend either, darn it! The weather is so perfect too. Anyway, I went for a 15-20 minute walk with my little family tonight. I managed to find a hole, stick my foot in it, trip and fall gracelessly to the ground. That sort of cut the walk short because I banged my knees, and fell heavily on a hip, which were all hurting anyway, due to my stupid cold over the weekend. So, tomorrow, back on the bike!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Sounds like a good time. Only minor injuries! :)

timpani76 said...

At least you did not break your foot again ;)

Are you bummed about the camping trip?

lizS said...

yes and no, about camping. i love camping, and the weather is just perfect for it, but i'm not going to miss the lack of sleep!