Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally an update!

Hi ladies! I have been updating myself on your progress but have been a little lazy in my exercising since my half marathon. Today I got home and was loving the weather outside so I ran about 4 miles. And tomorrow I plan to get up early and go run around the track-not my favorite but I like that better than running in the dark!
I decided I need something else to motivate me so I am going to post a new photo every 2 weeks to track my progress. I've got at least 30 pounds to go, ideally... :) Here is the first picture of me, it's not the best picture but I had to take one and post it before I talked myself out of it. Next time I will have Dana take one for me or find a better place to take it.....




7 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

You're gonna see so much progress as you keep going! Thanks for being the first one brave enough to post a pix!

lizS said...

dang! i thought everyone forgot about posting pics. i'm so self concious! (sp?) yeah, that's brave lisa! but remember, we are going to be hot and SVELTE by swimsuit season! not that you look bad, you don't. i don't think anyway! it's morning. that's my excuse.

timpani76 said...

You look really great already! Are you sure you need to lose thirty pounds? ;)

craftyashley said...

Brave lady! I may grow a pair and post a pic... but not today. I'm still a wuss!

lizS said...

grow a pair...grow a pair of what?

Trisha said...

I agree with Timpani, Lisa... do you really have 30 pounds to lose? I mean, unless you've put that on since I left UT?!
Kudos on setting that goal! You're awesome!

Lisa Lou said...

yes I do, I am at 160 and healthy for my height is 130. Ideally I would be a tiny 115.... :) but I haven't been that since junior high so I'm thinking that probably wouldn't be a healthy weight! :) Thanks for the encouragement ladies!