Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Thursday

Well, the bike is working out well. I think I'm falling in love actually, so this is a good thing. 20 minutes today at a slightly slower speed; 13.5-15ish covering 4.8 miles and burning 478 calories. I'm super tired today, and this workout was a hard one. It's been a bad week for the fatigue level. I just can't seem to get going with anything!! On an up note, however, it's been nearly two weeks since I had any joint pain! Hallelujah! I even wore my wedding ring last weekend for the first time since I think last February. My hands are all normal again! So, tentatively, I think we can count joint pain down and out, and now all I have left is fatigue and I will be DONE!! Hallelujah indeed.
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

You're falling in love with your bike? I'm telling John!!!

I can't wait until I can wear my engagement ring again! I think I might be another 10 lbs away from that though ;)

craftyashley said...

I just got my ring resized to my big weight. Now I've got the motivation and losing the weight, I'm going to have to shell out another $50 to resize the ring back down. Crap!