Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weights

John tells a funny story about when he was in college. Now, he went a little later than most, and took a little longer than most to finish, so he was a bit older than your average student at this particular story's time. He overheard a conversation between two other students, (of the average age, around nineteen or twenty), and it went something like this;
Student 1: You lift weights today?
Student 2: Yeah, and man, those weights are heavy!
I concur.
I did biceps and triceps at 8 lbs each, 10 reps and three sets each. I did lats at 10 and a half lbs, 10 reps and three sets total.
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Woot! Weights are great. I can get everything done around the house and in the yard so much easier with the extra strength I get from my strength workout.

lizS said...

i'm hoping to get rid of my old lady relief society arms. and a little extra strength would not be amiss either. ;)