Thursday, October 2, 2008

Biking Again

Totally average workout today. I did twenty minutes at the same tension as Tuesday, 15 mph the whole time, for a total of 4.2 miles. It was difficult, but not as bad as Tuesday. (sleep helps) I'm going for the same tomorrow. I'll have to work it in during the day instead of after John gets home because we have a date. With a REAL sitter, which means we are getting out of the house, away from the kids and the whole nine yards! I feel as giddy as a teenager!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

A real sitter? As opposed to the fake sitters everyone else uses?

lizS said...

no, as opposed to grandparents or some such, lol! i mean one that will come to us instead of us driving and hour to them, and we can stay out as late as we want, ect ect.

timpani76 said...

Oooh, that's why I love my mom who will keep babies overnight. My mother in law's fear of the babies is her only drawback as a babysitter, since babies can smell fear.