Monday, October 20, 2008

Let's try this again!

I will get the hang of using this blog one of these days!

Friday and Saturday I got in good workouts.

Today is Monday and I am way behind on housework and laundry. My 2-year-old spent the afternoon and evening vomiting yesterday. He does that really often, it doesn't usually mean he has the flu or anything, he just has a touchy stomach or an allergy or something. By the next day he acts 100% normal, bounces back as if nothing happened. It is still way not fun though. The Dr. says not to worry about it too much as long as my boy is growing okay, and he is a big healthy kid, so for now we just deal with it, although I am trying to figure out on my own what foods he seems to be sensitive to. If anyone has any insights on this I would love advice! No more pukey baby!!!

I will do my best to get in a workout around the extra chores.

elise

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Ok, I put the info about food allergies under your other post (which I could see, why didn't it keep posted? It just disappeared!)

lizS said...

oh man elise! that totally bites. and on SVELTE, housework counts as a workout. dana calls it the "swiffer workout", even if you're crazy and don't use a swiffer, but get on your hands and knees to mop. (just a little joke, elise, lol!)